Website HCA Healthcare
Our Senior Clinical Team Lead is an expert in clinical project management with an extensive background in clinical research, project management, and expert knowledge of ICH-GCP, and applicable Federal and international research guidelines and regulatory requirements.
The SCTL ensures all clinical tasks meet client and Sarah Cannon expectations and are completed in accordance with the contract, protocol, project plans, ICH-GCP guidelines, and applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- You will create and maintain Clinical Project Documents, including but not limited to clinical study plans, trackers, and team training materials.
- You will plan and track clinical activities throughout the lifecycle of assigned study projects.
- You will work directly with data management and project teams to facilitate timely data entry and cleaning.
- You will manage enrollment and, as applicable, slot allocation for sites assigned to designated trials.
- You will review performance metrics for assigned CRA team, including but not limited to site visit reports and other clinical study deliverables.
- You will proactive and continuous assessment of project needs for clinical resource forecasting to ensure timelines and deliverables are met
- while adhering to quality standards and supporting financial targets.
- You will proactively identify and present project-related risks and facilitate resolutions both in and across functions.
- You will develop and conduct study team training.
- You will create a variety of reports, documents, training tools, and correspondence as needed to assist participating trial sites and for internal purposes in the ongoing monitoring and evaluation of project progress.
- You will assist contribute to and present at project Kick-Off Meetings and Investigator Meetings as needed.
- Excellent professional writing and communication skills including demonstrated ability to conduct effective training
- Bachelor’s Degree (4-year program)
- A minimum of 2 years direct Oncology experience in Phase I
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated ability using clinical trial databases, electronic data capture, Microsoft Office software including
- Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- 7 years’ demonstrated work experience within the clinical research industry, in a clinical management role, with prior experience as a Sr. CRA,
- Clinical Team Lead, or equivalent role
- Expert knowledge of scientific, medical, and regulatory terms
Company: HCA Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A