Website HCA Healthcare
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Medical Assistant opening with West Palm Surgical Group today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
- You will prepare patients for examination and treatment by taking patient histories and vital signs
- You will prepare exam and treatment rooms with the necessary instruments for your patients including preparation and maintenance of supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization
- You will answer telephone calls to the practice and screens for referral
- You will give injections and assist with lab testing and phlebotomy
- You will assist physicians in preparing for minor surgeries and physicals
- Certification is not required upon hire but is preferred.
- Graduation from a Medical Assisting program is preferred
- Candidates with one year of Medical work experience who do not possess Medical Assistant Certification must obtain Certification within one year of hire date
- Active and unrevoked RMA, CCMA, CMA, NCMA, or NCRMA certification/ABR-OE credentials is highly preferred
- One year of Medical Assisting or other applicable clinical work experience is highly preferred.
- Medical Assistants who recently graduated from a Medical Assisting training program will obtain a clinical MA certification within 60 days of employment
Company: HCA Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: West Palm Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A