Website Houston Community College
Provide the expertise and knowledge that support the college curriculum and programs. Establish courses following accepted higher education standards, teach students using a variety of effective methodologies and provide engagement and support activities that encourage student learning. The role of the Instructional Faculty encompasses teaching and learning, academic advising, professional development and institutional and community service.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire and motivate students in a learning-centered
- Good working knowledge of Word Suite, Westlaw, LexisNexis and ProDoc
- Possess good organizational and planning skills
- Willing and able to teach day or evening classes at a number of sites around the city
- Demonstrate sensitivity to students with diverse academic, socio-economic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds and students with disabilities.
- Knowledge and skill in a variety of computer usage and software are required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse professional, community, and student population
- Possess the ability to work in a diverse work environment
Company: Houston Community College
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A