Website Houston Community College
Responsible for directly tutoring individuals by asking and answering questions and demonstrating examples relating to the subject.
- Provide support services required during semester.
- Tutor all students in any setting, including college-level academic transfer courses.
- Provide analytic and diagnostic services for students increasing affective work results.
- Process new students assuring individuals’ learning needs are met.
- May assist in tracking student performance.
- Ask and answer academic questions, using examples relating to a particular subject.
- Evaluate and recommend tutoring materials.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Must be able to work flexible hours to include evenings and weekends
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must possess good interpersonal skills to perform successfully in a large multicultural environment
- Must be well organized, task-oriented and flexible
Company: Houston Community College
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A