Website Florida Health
This position serves as the Human Resource (HR) Liaison for the DBS District 10 Office, located in West Palm Beach, Florida. This is work providing high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, assisting with program management, assisting with constituents, and performing administrative and clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. As an HR Liaison, the incumbent in this position prepares personnel recommendation packets, routes personnel packets, assists with hiring and recruitment activities and works closely with State Office Human Resource staff.
- Studies management methods to improve workflow, simplify reporting procedures, or implement cost reductions.
- Plans meetings and/or conferences.
- Stays abreast of administrative rules and policies to interpret established policy and applies appropriately to maintain office functionality.
- Represents executive at meetings and on the phone as needed.
- Reads and responds to correspondence.
- Assists with Human Resource duties, which may include preparing hiring packets, separation packets, recruitment and selection, preparing for interviews, and completing various HR-related forms.
- Serves as the District Office fleet point of contact; this includes preparing fleet/vehicle reports, providing maintenance to the vehicle, cleaning the vehicle, fueling the vehicle, repairing the vehicle, etc.
- Interprets administrative and operating policies and procedures.
- Prepares and maintains records and reports.
- Files, maintains, stores, retrieves, or reproduces documents, records, and reports ondemand.
- Assists with the preparation of publications and other materials.
- Analyzes operating practices and procedures to create new or to revise existing methods.
- Maintains various databases.
- Coordinates and directs office services, such as records and budget preparation, contact management and personnel, and related duties to assist the District
- Administrator and Assistant District Administrator as needed.
- Assists in the preparation of budgets, budget amendments, and budget requests.
- Prepares travel authorizations, reimbursements, secures accommodations, coordinates travel arrangements, etc.
- Makes recommendations for solutions to administrative problems by preparing reports, (which may include financial reports), by preparing applications, and possibly by preparing administrative orders.
- Reviews and prepares agenda materials.
- Ability to deal with the public in a tactful and courteous manner.
- Ability to utilize problem-solving techniques.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work assignments.
- Ability to understand and apply applicable rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Knowledge of basic arithmetic.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of office procedures and practices.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Knowledge of the methods of data collection.
- Knowledge of the principles and techniques of effective communication.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetical calculations.
Company: Florida Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: West Palm Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A