Website Florida Health
The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (DHSMV) provides highway safety and security through excellence in service, education and enforcement. With a workforce of approximately 4,500 employees throughout the state, the Department is leading the way to A Safer Florida through the efficient and professional execution of its core mission: the issuance of driver licenses, vehicle tags and titles, and operation of the Florida Highway Patrol.
- This position will be performing new development and maintaining our current systems working with some of the latest development technologies: Visual Studio 2013/2015, TFS 2013, ASP.Net MVC, Single Page Applications, and Web Services.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented programming principles and best practices.
- Knowledge of relational database design, data processing and data communications.
- Knowledge of agile application development techniques.
- Knowledge of data privacy and protection initiatives.
- Ability to write, read, and interpret technical specifications, test cases, and software requirements.
- Ability to design, develop and test database driven applications and web-based applications using industry standard techniques and guidelines.
- Skill in deployment of web-based applications.
- Skill in developing and executing unit and system tests.
- Skill in developing program specifications.
- Skill in programming in Oracle and/or SQL Server databases.
- Skill in using source code configuration management tools such as Team Foundation Server.
Company: Florida Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Tallahassee, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A