Website Florida Health
The State of Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer, and does not tolerate discrimination or violence in the workplace.
- Assists in budget preparation and processing purchase requests for the education program
- Responsible for the supervision of inmates assigned to the class.
- Utilizes various teaching techniques and activities to assist students with their educational advancement.
- Conducts roll calls, counts and maintains attendance records.
- Counsels and advises individuals regarding their program progress, behavior or personal concerns.
- Ensures that order and discipline are maintained in the classroom.
- Continually evaluates students and makes determinations as to overall progress. Administer grades and evaluates tests.
- Plans, develops and conducts classes in the assigned subject(s).
- Participates in staff meetings, seminars and workshops to identify needed curriculum changes and to facilitate professional development.
- Knowledge of the principles of human learning, behavior and counseling.
- Knowledge of the principles and techniques of effective communications.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to prepare teaching plans, courses, activities and learning experiences for a variety of students.
- Ability to understand and apply applicable rules, regulations, policies and procedures relating to classroom teaching.
- Knowledge of the principles and techniques of curriculum development.
- Knowledge of the principles, methods and techniques of teaching.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to develop appropriate curriculum.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to utilize problem-solving techniques.
- Ability to teach individuals in a classroom setting.
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work assignments.
- Ability to counsel students on academic, social and personal problems.
Company: Florida Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A