Website Florida Health
Candidates requiring a reasonable accommodation, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, must notify the agency hiring authority and/or People First Service Center (1-866-663-4735). Notification to the hiring authority must be made in advance to allow sufficient time to provide the accommodation.
- Complete the IT60 initial audit form.
- Review the screen print of the sentence structure and compare with the supervision order to verify accurate data entry.
- Conduct Offender DC number search to identify previously registered offenders.
- Conduct Payee ID name search prior to Court-ordered Payment System account entry.
- Staff the front receptionist area and answer telephones as needed.
- Completes entry of offender information on appropriate Offender Based Information (OBIS) screens.
- Performs clerical duties related to all out-going and incoming mail including security of postage meter and day-to-day usage records. Maintains a record of all files returned to the main inactive file room.
- This position requires specialized fiscal control knowledge and is responsible for processing all payments to the Court-ordered Payment System (COPS) by offenders, at the office or by mail. Issues receipts, completes deposits. Makes required changes to the COPS database to ensure accurate records and audit trail.
- Performs clerical duties related to ensure COPS data is accurate. Complete Court -Ordered Payment System input (initial account entry) and change forms to assist supervising officers. Review screen print with supervision order for accurate entry. Opens all incoming mail maintaining security on monetary documents and distributes to appropriate staff other mailed matters.
- Review work of other employees as required.
- Verifies offender identification number on money order(s) maintains payment logs on each day activity, reconciles payments, receipts and bank deposits. Maintains security of pre-numbered receipt books and monetary documents received in designated area and files on a daily basis receipt log and related data documents to ensure an appropriate audit trail.
- Research Court-ordered Payment System exception for disbursement investigations and update account information as needed.
- Performs incidental typing as required.
- A high school diploma or its equivalent
- Knowledge of basic arithmetic.
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work activities.
- Ability to review data for accuracy and completeness.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to perform basic arithmetical calculations.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to prepare reports and correspondence.
- Ability to develop and implement office procedures.
- Knowledge of correct grammar usage.
- Knowledge of general office procedures and practices.
Company: Florida Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Pensacola, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A