Website U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
The mission of the United States Air Force is: To fly, fight, and win … Airpower anytime, anywhere. To achieve that mission, the Air Force has a vision of Global Vigilance, Global Reach and Global Power. That vision orbits around three core competencies: Developing Airmen, Technology-to-Warfighting and Integrating Operations. Core competencies and distinctive capabilities are based on a shared commitment to three core values — integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do.
- Provides assistance in planning, monitoring, and conducting special studies, projects, and initiatives.
- Participates with senior personnel in conducting non-routine projects.
- Performs taskings which are designed to increase knowledge and skill in the Program Management field and related areas.
- Performs selected tasks and phases of routine studies and projects that require application of basic occupational field theory and principles in the technical area of Contracting.
- Ability to analyze problems, identify significant factors, gather and interpret pertinent data, and apply established rules
- Skill in applying basic occupational theory, principles, concepts, and practices sufficient to perform student trainee assignments and procedures in order to recommend effective solutions.
- Ability to follow instructions and guidance to complete assigned tasks and communicate information to others in oral or
- Ability to learn and apply basic investigative techniques to accomplish work in the subject-matter field.written format.
- Ability to gather and analyze basic facts, information, and data, and draw conclusions.
- Knowledge of basic occupational theory, principles, concepts, and practices in the technical area of Program Management.
Company: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Maxwell AFB, AL, US
Application Deadline: N/A