Website George Bush Intercontinental Airport
Workforce Innovation & Development (WID) – Training and Development (T&D) maximizes Houston Airport System (HAS) performance by training and continuously improving the competencies of its team members. The three main focus areas of the T&D group are: employee training of current role, education for future opportunities and development for continued success.
- Designs, develops, and administers training in various delivery formats (online, instructor-led and blended) using course authoring tools such as
- Articulate Storyline 360 and/or Adobe Captivate
- Monitors, reviews, and carries out ongoing troubleshooting of course sites in the TMS (e.g. broken links, formatting and display issues); provides technical support and assistance to system users
- Completes learning projects from inception and design to production and release; works with a wide variety of administrative, professional and management problems of moderate scope and complexity
- Designs and implements curriculum, training/learning resources and performance support materials via the Talent Management System (TMS)
- Creates user manuals and instructional support material/media for learning technology software and systems including job aids, audio, videos, simulations, role plays, knowledge checks, skills assessments, tutorials, infographics, storyboards, scripts and digital media
- Performs a variety of specialized and technical duties involved in the creation, conversion and maintenance of OpenSeasme and McLean and
- Company courseware and related components in various disciplines
- Participates in evaluation of workflow, processes and operations systems; conducts needs assessments for the identification of performance gaps and specific training needs
- support strategic priorities
- Manages the implementation of learning analytics and reporting of metrics to scale and continually improve program effectiveness
- Consult and collaborate with subject matter experts to develop, modify and implement training programs in accordance with U.S. Customs and
- Border Protection, Federal Aviation Administration and Transportation Security Administration requirements
- Prepares, edits and revises policy/procedure manuals including creating and producing training documentation (e.g. PowerPoint slides, templates, content outlines, curricula, instructor/participant materials and workbooks)
- Graduate degrees related to the type of work to be performed may substitute for the experience requirement on a year-for-year basis.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration or a field directly related to the type of work being performed.
- The position is physically comfortable; the individual has discretion about walking, standing, etc.
- There are no major sources of discomfort, i.e., essentially normal office environment with acceptable lighting, temperature and air conditions.
- Requires the ability to make simple gross motor responses within large tolerances.
Company: George Bush Intercontinental Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A