Website U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
This position is located in the Office of Community Planning and Development (CPD). CPD seeks to develop viable communities by promoting integrated approaches that provide decent housing, a suitable living environment, and expand economic opportunities for low and moderate-income persons. The primary means toward this end is the development of partnerships among all levels of government and the private sector, including for-profit and non-profit organizations.
- Provide technical advice and guidance for the full range of CPD programs and new initiatives to applicants, grantees, community organizations, elected officials, citizens and others in the planning, execution and implementation of program and community development needs and initiatives.
- The CPD Representative will review and conduct analyses of applications or performance reports for assigned CPD grantees and recommend to supervisor for approval/disapproval. Identifies disparities or deficiencies and bring to the attention of the senior staff with a recommended alternative for resolving or correcting the issue. Participate in efforts to implement online application systems and/or tracking database to ensure deficiencies and discrepancies are corrected; and recommend plausible suggestions to existing procedures, processes or forms to streamline government processes and make more effective.
- Review and assess grantee performance through the analysis of grantee submissions, performance reports and other methods such as management and financial systems, providing written assessment of results. Identifies issues, potential areas of noncompliance or opportunities for improvement or increasing effectiveness. In consultation with grantee and recommended to supervisor, develops and executes a delivery plan that will adequately address grantee needs. Periodic results of delivery plan accomplishments will be assessed, adjustments will be made as necessary and final outcomes will be determined to identify effectiveness and grantee performance achievement.
- Please refer to “Conditions of Employment.”
- Must be U.S. Citizen or U.S. National
Company: U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Secretary
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A