Website U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
If you do not meet any of the categories listed above, you may wish to apply under announcement 22-HUD-2141-P, which is open for any U.S. citizen to apply. Please refer to that announcement for details on open period, eligibility, and how to apply.
- Provide administrative and technical supervision of assigned staff that provides performance oversight, compliance assurance, technical assistance, coordination, and program implementation for Public Housing Authorities (PHAs) under the jurisdiction of the office.
Support the Office Director in the implementation of all Public Housing programs including the Section 8 Rental Voucher, Certificate and Moderate Rehabilitation Programs; Capital Fund Programs (HOPE6, development, modernization and HQS compliance), Management Assessment Programs (for instance PHMAP and SEMAP);
- Operating Fund programs (operating subsidy); and resident self-sufficiency and economic independence programs.
- Formulate and ensure policy implementation and provide constructive feedback to Office Director, and take and/or recommend action on special initiatives. Coordinate activities with on-site or remote Troubled Agency Recovery staff, other Management Center staff, Program Center and Headquarters staff.
- Assess PHA’s performance, concerns, broad trends, and technical assistance needs through a risk assessment process.
- Develop a plan to target assistance to appropriate PHAs, address compliance and audit issues, implement the Department’s Management Plan and meet the performance standards established through the Government Performance and Results Act.
- Please refer to “Conditions of Employment.”
- Must be U.S. Citizen or U.S. National.
Company: U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A