Website U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
This position is located in the Department of Housing and Urban Development, Asst Secretary for Housing-Federal Housing Commissioner.
- Function as an expert technical authority and consultant with responsibility for planning, formulating, implementing and evaluating effective business planning and use of contracted products and services to accomplish program mission requirements;
- Consistently communicate and coordinate with OCPO throughout the development and delivery of the annual strategic acquisition plan, as well as the Program Office review and planning activities, as assigned;
- Identify the need for acquisition/procurement services to support the Program Office mission that cannot be fulfilled by HUD staff and proposes such need to senior Program Office management;
- Evaluate existing acquisitions/procurements for performance, efficiency, value, and continuing need.
- Must be U.S. Citizen or U.S. National.
Qualification & Experience:
- Specialized experience for the GS-13 level is one year of experience at the GS-12 level, or equivalent that has equipped you with the knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position.
Company: U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A