Website U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
The mission of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is to protect America from the cross-border crime and illegal immigration that threaten national security and public safety.
- Leads implementation activities for projects;
- Resolves integration issues related to the implementation of new systems with the existing infrastructure; and
- Reviews proposed new systems, network, or software designs for potential security risks.
- Assesses new systems design methodologies to improve software quality;
- Defines the scope and level of detail for security plans and policies applicable to the security program;
- Requirements by Closing Date: Unless otherwise noted, you must meet all requirements by the closing date of the announcement.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position.
- Males born after 12/31/59 must certify registration with Selective Service.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- Probationary Period: This is a full-time permanent position (Career/Career-Conditional appointment). Upon appointment to this position, you may be required to serve a one-year probationary period.
- You must successfully pass a drug screen.
Company: U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A