Website Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
These positions are located in the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Enforcement and Removal Operations, ICE Health Service Corps,, in Conroe, Texas, El Paso, Texas, Eloy, Arizona, and Los Fresnos, Texas.
- Provide specialized medical services to outpatients and provide medical care to inpatients in facilities with a short stay unit;
- Conduct physical examinations, initial and follow-up assessments for acute and chronic medical conditions;
- Examine and order appropriate diagnostic testing and provide necessary treatment and/or medications as required;
- Administer or direct administration of both curative and preventative inoculations;
- Provide clinical oversight to ensure proper evaluations and treatments are carried out and documented, medical records are maintained properly, prepare reports, and actively participate in Health Services medical in-service programs.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- You must successfully pass a drug screen.
- Males born after 12/31/59 must certify registration with Selective Service.
- Requirements by Closing Date: Unless otherwise noted, you must meet all requirements by the closing date of the announcement.
- Probationary Period: This is a full-time permanent position (Career/Career-Conditional appointment). Upon appointment to this position, you may be required to serve a one-year probationary period.
- BLS Certification: You must possess and maintain Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Basic Life Support (BLS) certification with either the American Red Cross or American Heart Association.
- Must be able to understand, speak, read, and write English fluently.
- License: You must possess a current, active, full, and unrestricted license or registration as a Physician from a State, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
Company: Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A