Website Indian Health Service
Position located with Navajo Region HR Office; Serves as a senior HR Specialist responsible for technical evaluation of HR Client Services Recruitment, Placement, and Onboarding functions. 1 Vacancy in Chinle, AZ.
- Develop and provide consultative services and authoritative advice to HR staff, managers, and employees.
- Provide HR staff with information, guidance and interpretation related to complex HR policies.
- Responsible for reviewing, auditing, and monitoring the correction of erroneous personnel actions.
- Identify technical discrepancies in HR client service areas for training need, interventions and strategies to improve HR functions.
- Conduct on-site and/or virtual accountability reviews.
- Work with HR supervisors to ensure performance and ability to meet HR business requirements are established and implemented.
- Collaborate with HR supervisor and management in determining short- and long-term initiatives.
- Selectee may be subject to a probationary/trial period
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Confidential Financial Disclosure Form required.
- Measles and Rubella immunization required for selectees born after 1957.
- Seasonal Influenza immunization is required for civilian health care facility staff working in Indian Health Service health care facilities.
- ESEP appointees typically serve a two year trial period
- This is a designated position covered by Public Law 101-630, requiring contact or control over Indian children.
- Due to this requirement, the agency must ensure that persons hired for these positions have not been found guilty of or pleaded nolo contendere or guilty to certain crimes.
Company: Indian Health Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A