Website Illinois State Police
Under direction of the Office Administrator III, performs technical office support functions including the calculation of education good conduct credits and earned good conduct credits, encompassing a knowledge of applicable statutes, appellate mandates, and how increments of time are awarded; assists in regulation, monitoring, and processing information regarding sentence calculations; responds to inquiries from officials in regards to sentence calculations; keyboards a variety of correspondence.
- Performs technical office support functions including the calculation of education good conduct credits and earned good conduct credits, encompassing and knowledge of applicable statues, appellate mandates, and how increments of time awarded.
- Assists in regulating, monitoring, and processing information and documents regarding sentence calculations.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of those enumerated above.
- Monitors the Offender 360 system to ensure correct data for appropriate time awards, time revocations, projected release dates, and mandatory release dates.
- Organizes and maintains files relating to the education good conduct credits and the earned good conduct credits.
- Requires extensive knowledge of office practices, procedures, and programs.
- Requires extensive knowledge of composition, grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Requires extensive knowledge of basic mathematics and logic of computer programs/language.
Company: Illinois State Police
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Decatur, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A