Website INTEGRIS Health
Performs all the Environmental Services Technician duties usually associated with a specific area. Relieves other areas of the hospital as needed. Performs other duties as assigned Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
- Gathers trash and waste from all areas at the beginning and ending of each shift, or as necessary, and disposes of in appropriate manner and area.
- Receives clean linen and stores in designated clean linen area. Transports clean linen to floors as needed and assures all linen carts are not blocking hallways, doors, etc and appropriate dust covers are used.
- Routinely takes down drapes and curtains, cleans and re-hangs them. Takes down fluorescent light covers periodically, cleans and replaces.
- Extract rugs and furniture as needed.
- Cleans bathrooms, showers, sinks, ledges, windows, TV’s, utility room, all vacated rooms, waiting room and arranges furniture, interior walls, fans and hallways.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the hospital, Physicians Building, Ambulatory Care Center, Cardiac Cath Lab, and other facilities that house outlying services.
- Vacuums carpet daily as well as vacuums air-conditioning ducts and vents as needed.
- Gathers soiled linens at the beginning and ending of each shift and in-between as needed and transports in proper container to appropriate area.
- Dust mops and damp mops all non-carpeted floors with germicidal solution. Places wet floor signs when appropriate on wet, mopped floors.
- Operates mechanical floor cleaners, polishers, vacuums and other equipment the department may utilize.
- Assures appropriate disposal of infectious matter with emphasis on precautions in isolated areas. Follows isolation procedures in isolation rooms.
- Keeps all dispensers, carts and closets stocked with supplies.
Must have knowledge of simple arithmetic, reading, writing skills and communication skills to perform the duties required.
Prefer at least eight (8) years of schooling, OR comparable education
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
Company: INTEGRIS Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Grove, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A