Website Interim HealthCare Inc
Interim Home Care of El Paso is looking for a Director of Personal Assistance Services (Director of Personal Care and Support Services) to join our team. The candidate should be compassionate, innovative, go-getter, out-of-the-box thinker and an entrepreneur who offers improvement ideas to an industry leader home care organization in El Paso.
- Will be responsible for the overall growth, fiscal and operational management, talent acquisition, marketing, business development and performance management of high-quality private duty/ caregiver home care services.
- Will be responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of all paraprofessional services and caregivers in accordance with the core values of Interim Healthcare.
- Will ensure and monitor consistent delivery of highest quality care for our clients.
- Must ensure compliance with all company, local, state and federal regulations.
- Must Develop and execute processes and training to successfully implement changes in care and client services practices.
- Must ensure financial performance to meet and exceed budgets.
- Report directly to the Board of Directors.
- Bachelor Degree is Preferred, but will consider a high school diploma or GED.
- Three (3) years of management or supervisory experience in Private Duty Home Care or related setting.
Company: Interim HealthCare Inc
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: El Paso, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A