Website Interim HealthCare Inc
Interim HealthCare of the Capital Region is seeking compassionate Caregivers, interested in supporting our Mission, to Improve People’s Lives!”
- Assists with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, toileting, incontinence care, and adequate nutritional intake.
- Assist client with shopping, meal preparation, socialization, and medication reminders.
- Documents observations, activities, and care/services in an accurate, complete and timely manner.
- Pass DMV Check
- 18 years of age or older
- Interested in working with the senior population
- NYS Driver’s License
- Certified to work in home care in NYS /relevant experience that can be verified for competency testing if not currently certified to work in home care setting.
- At least 20 hours of availability
- Own your own insured vehicle
- Pass Criminal History Check/Drug Screen
Company: Interim HealthCare Inc
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Schenectady, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A