Website Internal Revenue Service
Click on “Learn more about this agency” button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.
- Maintains current knowledge of procedures, policies and directives; answers questions; and provides both classroom and OJT instruction to employees.
- Resolves simple informal complaints, refers others to supervisor; reports on performance, progress and training needs of employees and on disciplinary problems.
- Distributes, balances, monitors and reports on workload in accordance with established workflow or job specialization. Assures equitable distribution among employees and timely accomplishment of assigned work load.
- Amends or rejects work not meeting established standards and refers to supervisor any problems on meeting performance standards.
- Performs administrative duties in the absence of the manager.
- If you are in a telework eligible position, you may be directed to temporarily telework on a full-time basis due to COVID 19. Employees must be within a 200-mile radius of their official assigned post-of-duty (POD) while in a telework status. Once normal operations resume, employees may be directed back to the office to perform the duties of their position. Telework eligibility does not guarantee telework; employees must meet and sustain IRS telework eligibility requirements and supervisor’s approval to participate in the IRS Telework Program. As a reminder – If you are selected for a position, you are responsible for reporting to your designated POD (location) on the negotiated start date or as directed by management.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with laws, rules and regulations relevant to filing, items claimed, payment, penalties, interest, and/or other related items; Experience interpreting the contents of case files sufficient to determine interrelationship of information and propose necessary actions/adjustments; Experience with relevant systems, transaction codes, procedures, actions, reports, etc., necessary to carry out the duties of this position.
Company: Internal Revenue Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Covington, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A