Website Commonwealth of Kentucky
The Division of Guardianship makes all life decisions for individuals adjudicated dependent and appointed by the District Courts to the Cabinet for Health and Family Services. The division provides individualized decisions based on the best interest, most appropriate and least restrictive alternatives for those appointed to guardianship. The department works with a very diverse population, community resources, the court system, community partners, and family members of individuals appointed to guardianship and other Cabinet and department staff in a collaborative relationship. The Department is looking for an individual with the passion to help others.
- Provides face to face visits with individuals under guardianship to assess needs and living conditions.
- Maintains accurate and up to date information though entering documentation in the data base.
- Works with residential providers, community partners and other department staff to assist with meeting the needs of the individual under guardianship.
- Responsible for working as a member of the service plan review team, planning and developing the plan of care and service provisions for individuals under guardianship.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prepares court reports and monitors conditions as set by the court appointment.
- Ability to plan and establish priorities.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Attention to detail being thorough and accurate in completing tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team.
Company: Commonwealth of Kentucky
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Louisville, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A