Website Lexington Medical Center
The Security Officer responds to and resolves calls for service, monitors patients as necessary and patrols the District to ensure the safety and security of patients, visitors and staff.
- Patrols all areas within the District on a regular and non-scheduled basis.
- Responds to calls for service.
- Observes, instructs, corrects, investigates and reports persons or incidents involving, but not limited to, suspected break-ins, tampering, vandalism, thefts, property damage, safety hazards, smoke, fire obstructions and conditions or violations contrary to the best interest of the District.
- Responds to requests for assistance of all natures to include the more serious offenses such as but not limited to; an armed individual or any crime where a weapon may be involved.
- Conducts interviews and investigations of complaints or persons accused or suspected of illegal activities.
- Prepares written reports of investigation based on his or her actions.
- Prepares for and gives legal testimony in court.
- Operate vehicle and equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Ensures compliance of accreditation standards within the District.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum Years of Experience: None
- Substitutable Education & Experience: None
Company: Lexington Medical Center
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Paramedic
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A