Website U.S. Department of Transportation
You will serve as a program analyst with the Federal Transit Administration, Region II Office. Responsibilities include detail research and analysis of practices, programs, initiatives, legislation, and policies affecting the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) and the public transportation industry. You will also facilitate policy development activities at the staff level, and development of products that communicate the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) and FTA policy efforts.
- Serves as the subject matter expert on collecting, analyzing, synthesizing, and presenting financial data and information to identify deficiencies, trends, and performance.
- Performs queries of FTA grants data using TEAM static and dynamic reports and prepares tables and analysis of the data in response to requests for information from FTA stakeholders on an as-needed basis.
- Partners with TPM program managers and guidance managers to provide data and analysis on FTA programs on an as-needed basis.
- Implements procedures that provide consistent guidance for grant programs across FTA, to accomplish agency performance goals for grant making and management.
- Recommends statutory, regulatory, procedural, and administrative changes that would affect the grant programs and coordinates with other DOT/FTA divisions in the development, dissemination, and implementation of grant guidance.
- You must be a U.S.Citizen and eligible for consideration.
- You must meet specialized experience to qualify.
- Required documents must be submitted by the closing date.
- Submit application and resume online by 11:59 PM EST on the closing date.
Qualification & Experience:
Company: U.S. Department of Transportation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A