Website U.S. Department of Transportation
As a part of the Federal-Wide Hiring Reform Initiative (streamlining the hiring process), the FAA is committed to eliminating the use of the Mangerial Selection Factor (MSF) narratives from the initial application in the hiring process for all announcements. Therefore, as an applicant for this announcement, you are NOT required to provide a narrative response in the text box listed below each MSF.
The U.S. Department of Transportation strives to ensure that equity, transparency, accountability, collaboration, and communication permeate all that we do for the betterment of the Department, the traveling public, and our nation. As such, DOT values a highly diverse workforce of persons who promote a culture of belonging by respecting the personal dignity and worth of each individual and fostering a positive environment where all feel safe and welcome. If these commitments coincide with your personal ideals and professional aspirations, please consider joining the DOT family.
- Must submit an SF50 (See Required Documents)
- US Citizenship is required.
- Successful completion of a security investigation will be required.
- A one-year supervisory/managerial probationary period may be required.
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959.
- Review the Additional Information Section of this vacancy announcement for important information regarding your COVID vaccine status.
Qualification & Experience:
Company: U.S. Department of Transportation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A