Website Commonwealth of Massachusetts
The Department of Children and Families is seeking a Quality Assurance Supervisor who is committed to upholding the department’s fundamental mission of protecting children from abuse and neglect to ensure they are able to grow and thrive in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Coordinate and oversee Interim Policy cases.
- Provide clinical and technical consultation to Area Office staff on Background Record Check (BRC)/CORI issues.
- Act as Regional liaison to Judge Baker Children’s Center.
- Assist the Regional Clinical Director in the development and implementation of CQI initiatives in both Regional and Area Office level.
- Review and coordinate all BRC/CORI and overcapacity waiver requests from Area Offices.
- Facilitate Regional ICPM meetings.
- Provide consultation to area offices
- Facilitate regular meetings of: Family Resource Supervisors, Foster Parent Liaisons, PACT Coordinators, and Hotline Supervisors.
- Serve as regional ICWA representative
- Participate in statewide ICPM meetings
- Coordinate region wide Hotline activities and meetings to ensure policy and protocol compliance.
- Perform other clinical duties as assigned.
- Assist the Regional Clinical Director in conducting CQI reviews on complex/high profile cases including completion of written reports.
- Coordinate Regional Clinical Review Team meetings on complex cases referred by Area Offices for resolution, including completion of written reports.
- Provide Regional oversight and technical assistance to Family Resource and ADLU Supervisors and APM’s to ensure compliance with Agency protocols in the licensing/re-licensing of foster, adoptive, and unapproved homes.
- Attend statewide meetings concerning hotline, intake, family resources or related issues.
- Provide Family Resource Policy training and consultation to Area Office staff including regular meetings to support consistency in practice.
- Experience with Protective and Hotline Systems
- Solid understanding of Family Resources and Adoption
- Solid written and verbal skills.
- Knowledge of Continuous Quality improvement process.
- Supervisory experience and sound clinical skills.
- Solid organizational and time management skills.
Company: Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Paramedic
Job Location: Springfield, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A