Website Commonwealth of Massachusetts
The Secretary of State is seeking candidates for a Certificate Specialist in the Order Room of the Corporations Division. This position is responsible for issuing certificates of good standing and legal existence for business entities on file with the Division. The position will also work directly with the public and answer phone calls regarding filing issues. In addition, this position will also be cross-trained on other positions within the Division, when needed. This position processes a high volume of certificate requests and requires an attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Type all Legal Certificates (long forms, short forms, foreign, mergers, etc…)
- Review filed documents for issuing various certificates of fact for the Division.
- Answer general corporate phone questions from the public as well as the Springfield office.
- Assist the public in the office with requests made in person.
- Write up orders from the public.
- Assist the public in person and via email and phone.
- Understand business records filed with the Corporations Division.
- Ability to work cooperatively with co-workers and interact well with the public.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to deal with repetition.
- Exhibit a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
Company: Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Paramedic
Job Location: New Bedford, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A