Commonwealth of Massachusetts
The Massachusetts Executive Office of Health and Human Services (EOHHS) is the largest secretariat in MA state government, comprised of 16 agencies with over 20,000 employees statewide. EOHHS services directly touch the lives of slightly more than 1 in 4 residents in the Commonwealth — some of our most vulnerable children, youth, adults, and elders. EOHHS provides access to medical and behavioral health care, substance misuse treatment, long term services and support, and nutritional and financial benefits to those with low incomes. We connect elders, individuals with disabilities, and veterans with employment opportunities, housing, and supportive services. We steer troubled youth towards a more successful path and do everything possible to keep children in our child welfare system safe. We support individuals who are developmentally disabled, mentally ill, blind, deaf or hard of hearing.
- Provide in person service for user hardware and own escalation through support services.
- Maintain strong controls over all EHS computers/ IT Hardware as assigned to your depot.
- Exercise responsibility over assigned work efforts and maintain acceptable levels of service performance in resolving issues, data collection, recording, reporting, and in maintaining controls over IT assets.
- Experience with Asset Management standards; ensuring issues are identified, documented, communicated, and properly escalated to ensure the timely resolution & reporting of each requests to many Team members/PM/Managers and Supervisor of these current efforts and task statuses.
- Maintain accurate inventory management, serial number, object codes, model number, and location as required.
- Provide remote service for users to diagnose common computer related hardware and software issues.
- Report to the Supervisor of IT Infrastructure Operations or other ITSM leads if so assigned; adhere to all Secretariat’s and EOHHS IT’s policies, procedures, and standards.
- Maintain a professional relationship with all Business (AgenciesPrograms) and IT leadership, with both internal & external project teams, with other EOHSS organizational service units, and end users.
- Responsible for timely response and support during scheduled and authorized non-business hours if needed.
- Maintain an eagerness to learn and acquire knowledge of current state procurement, receiving and shipping rules as directed.
- Regularly work with business stakeholders, support teams, project management, external vendors, and developers in the promotion of EOHHS and EOTSS standards and guidelines.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle to travel to various sites as needed or directed.
- Proven experience in working in a team environment, taking direction, collaborating with co-workers and peers, achieve timely resolution and assist or trains team members as needed in performance of their job duties.
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Office products (Access, Outlook, PPT, Word)
- General knowledge and hands-on experience with IT asset management tools desired (inventory and ticketing systems)
- Maintain proper oversight of computer hardware and software inventory sites, maintenance agreements, lease contracts recorded by serial number, model number and location
- Prepare required documentation and procedures for the acquisition and disposition of fixed assets.
- Required to lift 35 pounds and push 65 pounds of computer equipment occasionally as requested.
- General knowledge and experience with developing and presenting weekly status reports, trends, and metricsIT
- Strong analytical and organizational traits; demonstrated ability to manage concurrent activities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to work well with people at all levels of information technology expertise and comfort in varied organizational relationships.
- Must have at least three years of full-time, or equivalent part-time, professional progressive experience in developing, documenting, enhancing, and supporting departmental applications in a networked, multi-vendor diverse-platform environment.
Company: Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Paramedic
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A