Website Marine Corps Community Services
Marine Corps Community Services (MCCS) is looking for the best and brightest to join our Team! MCCS is a comprehensive program that supports and enhances the quality of life for Marines, their families, and others in the Marine Corps Community. We offer a team oriented environment comprised of military personnel, civilian employees, contractors and volunteers who keep the organization functioning smoothly and effectively.
- Maintains surveillance throughout designated activities, observing customers and employees, in an effort to prevent and detect dishonest acts.
- Detains anyone suspected of a dishonest act and escorts them to the Security Office; prepares reports pertaining to security incidents; gathers facts and evidence; and maintains close liaison with law enforcement authorities.
- May be required to appear and testify in court or at hearings concerning security cases. Studies inventory losses and conducts inquiries as required, in high shortage areas.
- Reviews merchandise periodically to ensure proper pricing.
- Monitors internal and external security systems to ensure they are working properly.
- Investigates matters relating to security such as customer losses, illegal identification cards, unauthorized patron entry and reports of theft or vandalism against MCCS facilities.
- Investigates person on returned check list. May accompany cash runs, verifying money received.
- Verifies money transferred for vending machines. Reviews closing cash register report.
- A minimum one year of experience that demonstrates ability to perform the above work under normal supervision.
- Incumbents must have good communication and analytical skills in the application of physical security techniques and methods, and ability to determine necessary actions under various security situations.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A minimum of one year of Loss Prevention or Retail experience preferred.
Company: Marine Corps Community Services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Paramedic
Job Location: Kaneohe, HI, US
Application Deadline: N/A