Website Marine Corps Community Services
Marine Corps Community Services (MCCS) is looking for the best and brightest to join our Team! MCCS is a comprehensive program that supports and enhances the quality of life for Marines, their families, and others in the Marine Corps Community. We offer a team oriented environment comprised of military personnel, civilian employees, contractors and volunteers who keep the organization functioning smoothly and effectively.
- Prepares Daily Salesperson’s Cash Report.
- Stocks food service canteen truck with food and beverages.
- May load a mobile canteen unit with prepackaged sandwiches and deliver to various retail activities.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Observes safety and traffic requirements and regulations.
- Drives to various locations, according to a previously established schedule and route, ensuring that prescribed routes are followed and that scheduled stops are made on a timely basis.
- Provides mobile snack bar service to military and civilian personnel that do not have access to a food service facility.
- May prepare requisitions for supplies, equipment and daily resale and consumable items, keeps supplies neatly displayed and stowed; maintains adequate stock at all times. Maintains inventory and operating records and required reports.
- Serves customers, collects money, makes change, and is responsible for own change fund. Not responsible for money, if not selling merchandise to customers.
- May operate a motor vehicle, with gross vehicle weight of up to 10,000 pounds.
- Operates a mobile canteen unit and sells a variety of fast food items and a limited variety of retail items such as cigarettes, gum, and candy.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- A minimum of one year of experience that demonstrates experience in selling retail food items, business mathematics, and cash handling.
- This is a mixed position where the incumbent must be able to lift and carry objects up to 45lbs independently and objects over 45lbs with assistance.
Company: Marine Corps Community Services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Paramedic
Job Location: Jacksonville, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A