Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
About the job
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Sets-up and operates the Multivac machine by making adjustments to ensure safety to the team members while efficiently producing quality product.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
- Responsible for Multivac machine set-up and shut-down, change overs/line clearance, and adjustments.
- Maintain records and documentation, as needed.
- Operate computer controlled equipment.
- Utilize off-line measuring devices to check seal integrity.
- Determines when to contact Maintenance Department for additional technical assistance.
- Communicates with team members and supervisor on issues such as safety and production goals.
- Performs other related duties and tasks as required.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
- Lifting — up to 50 lbs
- Color perception
- Depth perception
- Field of vision/peripheral
- Fine motor skills
SUMMARY OF MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Educational experience equivalent to a High School Diploma with a minimum of three years work related experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot machinery problems.
- Excellent verbal communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs.
- Ability to work well as a team member.
- Machine set-up/start-up/shut-down/adjustment/operation
- Computer skills
- Documentation/record maintenance