Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
About the job
SUMMARY OF DUTIES*
Assists in maintaining lawns, trees, and shrubs, on company property.
- Cares for lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing, and sodding around flower beds, walks, or walls.
- Uses hand tools, such as shovels and rakes.
- Assists with sprinkler maintenance and repairs.
- Gathers and removes litter.
- Shovels snow from walks, driveways, or parking lots and spreads salt in those areas.
- Performs other duties and tasks, as needed.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
- Lifting. Not to exceed 50 lbs. — local practice may apply.
- Standing — spends most of the shift working on feet
- Visual acuity
- Field of vision/peripheral
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; bend, reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk and/or hear.
- Chemical vapors
SUMMARY OF MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to follow simple written and oral instructions, and to read and follow directions.
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders.
- Ability to follow through on assigned tasks.
- Excellent customer service, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Three months of landscaping experience.
- Education is equivalent to a High School diploma.
Merit Medical Systems, Inc., an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V, is a dynamic, progressive and innovative company with a strong global presence. Our culture is highly energetic, family friendly, values its employees, and promotes them as standard business practice. To see what it is like to work at Merit take a look at our new recruiting video on YouTube at www.youtube.com/meritmedical to see the video titled “Great people, Great products, Great Company”. Merit currently has the above opening located in South Jordan, Utah. Excellent compensation and benefits packages will be offered to the right candidate.
COMPANY HISTORY Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ, MMSI) was founded in 1987 by Fred P. Lampropoulos. Merit develops, manufactures and markets single-use medical devices primarily for diagnosing and treating cardiovascular and vascular disease. Merit has been successful in introducing and marketing innovative, high-quality products through its expertise in new product design and its capabilities in injection and insert molding of plastics; the application of its proprietary electronic and sensor-based technologies; and wire, extrusion and catheter technologies. Merit also develops and markets embolotherapeutic products for the treatment of uterine fibroids, hypervascularized tumors, and arteriovenous malformations. Embolotherapy procedures are primarily performed by interventional radiologists and use bioengineered microspheres to create targeted vascular occlusion and drug delivery. The Company is utilizing its competitive advantages and technologies to develop and offer products that address a wide range of needs related to cardiology and radiology procedures performed in hospitals. Sales are made primarily to U.S. hospitals through a direct sales force. The Company markets its products in over 60 countries worldwide, utilizing a direct sales force in Europe, and distributors for the remainder of the world.
MERIT MEDICAL SYSTEMS, INC.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D/V