Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
About the job
Summary Of Duties
Performs non-routine technical assignments of substantial variety and complexity.
Essential Functions Performed
- Performs assignments and may assist in planning assignments of a non-routine nature for which operational precedents are not fully applicable.
- Prepares test specimens, adjusts, and operates equipment, and records test data, pointing out deviations resulting from equipment malfunction or observational errors.
- Extracts engineering or other data from various reports, processes the data, and presents the data.
- Receives technical advice from engineers or supervisor for complex problems.
- Performs other related duties and tasks as required.
Summary Of Minimum Qualifications
- Enrolled in a college degree program (Engineer, STEM or related degree) and one year of relevant work experience.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to solve moderately complex technical problems.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database, and other applicable software programs
- Ability to work well as a team member.
- Knowledge of various tooling and testing equipment.
- Assignment performance/planning
- Test specimen preparation/equipment adjustment and operation/test data recording and analyzing
- Engineering data report extraction/processing/presentation
- Problem solving
Merit Medical Systems, Inc., an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V, is a dynamic, progressive and innovative company with a strong global presence. Our culture is highly energetic, family friendly, values its employees, and promotes them as standard business practice. To see what it is like to work at Merit take a look at our new recruiting video on YouTube at www.youtube.com/meritmedical to see the video titled “Great people, Great products, Great Company”. Merit currently has the above opening located in South Jordan, Utah. Excellent compensation and benefits packages will be offered to the right candidate.
COMPANY HISTORY Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ, MMSI) was founded in 1987 by Fred P. Lampropoulos. Merit develops, manufactures and markets single-use medical devices primarily for diagnosing and treating cardiovascular and vascular disease. Merit has been successful in introducing and marketing innovative, high-quality products through its expertise in new product design and its capabilities in injection and insert molding of plastics; the application of its proprietary electronic and sensor-based technologies; and wire, extrusion and catheter technologies. Merit also develops and markets embolotherapeutic products for the treatment of uterine fibroids, hypervascularized tumors, and arteriovenous malformations. Embolotherapy procedures are primarily performed by interventional radiologists and use bioengineered microspheres to create targeted vascular occlusion and drug delivery. The Company is utilizing its competitive advantages and technologies to develop and offer products that address a wide range of needs related to cardiology and radiology procedures performed in hospitals. Sales are made primarily to U.S. hospitals through a direct sales force. The Company markets its products in over 60 countries worldwide, utilizing a direct sales force in Europe, and distributors for the remainder of the world.
MERIT MEDICAL SYSTEMS, INC.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D/V