Website Miami Dade College
Miami Dade College, Kendall Campus is now accepting applications for a Senior Network Security Administrator. This role administers and manages enterprise-wide network security systems that support the information technology infrastructure of the College.
- Installs and configures systems software.
- Provides systems-level support for multiple security systems.
- Proposes configuration changes to improve system security.
- Troubleshoots problems with systems and related College equipment.
- Designs, analyzes, and conducts diagnostic support.
- Oversees capacity planning and system integrity.
- Completes status and statistical reports for network security events and compliance.
- Provides timely and rapid responses to the user community’s requests for assistance.
- Provides systems technical support and monitors system operations.
- Develops and maintains system documentation.
- Monitors security events for security incidents and investigates causes.
- Six (6) years of progressive experience in implementing complex network and network security technologies.
Company: Miami Dade College
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A