Website Miami Dade College
Miami Dade College, North Campus is now accepting applications for the Computer Graphics Specialist position. This position creates projects through planning, storyboarding and production conferences with clients in designing and rendering of conceptual ideas for print and digital mediums.
- Designs and produces computer generated graphics for publishing, multi-media, photo, audio digital video, still and digital photography and Internet applications
- Consults and makes recommendations to clients and supervisor for approval on concept and design of graphics for multimedia and print projects
- Works with other members of the production team to integrate graphics, program code, and other elements in tasks and projects
- Obtains, writes, and verifies information for publications used for instructional and administrative purposes
- Adheres to standards and policies established by the college for web pages and digital images.
- Captures and prepares video for streaming through IP
- Digitizes, organizes, and maintains collection of media files for future utilization
- Associate degree in a technical field and four (4) years’ work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Company: Miami Dade College
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Ft. Pierce, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A