Website Miami International Airport
Front Desk Agents are responsible for greeting and registering the guest providing outstanding guest service during their stay and settling the guest’s account upon completion of their stay. Primary responsibilities include: registering guests making and modifying reservations hotel operator and concierge duties. Providing attentive courteous and efficient service to all guests prior to arrival and throughout their stay while maximizing room revenue and occupancy.
- Ability to perform numerical operations using basic counting adding subtracting multiplying and dividing
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Ability to use logic to define the problem collect information establish facts draw valid conclusions interpret information and deal with abstract variables for unique or unfamiliar situations
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying the issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace including anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- An operational knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings nights weekends and holidays
- Ability to participate in the creation of an enjoyable work environment
- Possess a positive and upbeat personality with a desire to deliver outstanding customer service to our guests.
- Holds an understanding of hotel products and guest services (i.e. lifestyle full service resort etc)
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task be detail-oriented and be able to problem solve in order to effectively deal with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data and basic arithmetic functions.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; College course work in related field helpful.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Ability to read comprehend and write simple instructions and/or short correspondence and memos
- Handle requests for information mail and messages in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Fully comprehend and be able to operate all relevant aspects of the Front Desk computer system.
- Be familiar with all Aimbridge Hospitality policies and house rules as well as hospitality terminology.
- Answer inquiries from guests regarding restaurants transportation entertainment etc.
- Establish and maintain good communications and team work with fellow associates and other departments within the hotel.
- Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when communicating with other associates.
- Approach all encounters with guests and associates in a friendly service oriented manner.
- Be aware of all rates packages and special promotions; Be familiar with all in house groups; Be aware of closed out and restricted dates.
- Greet and welcome all guests approaching the Front Desk in accordance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards; maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
- Answer guest inquires about hotel service facilities and hours of operation.
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality policies standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards).
- Ensure logging and delivery of packages mail and messages as needed to guests and meeting rooms.
- Maintain proper operation of the telephone switchboard and ensure that all Aimbridge Hospitality performance standards are met.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Obtain all necessary information when taking room reservations and follow rate quoting scenario.
- Have knowledge of and assist in emergency procedures as required.
- Handle check-ins and check-outs in a friendly efficient and courteous manner.
Qualification & Experience:
- BS Degree REQUIRED
- National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA-BOC) Board of Certification
- ATC FL State license
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Position requires a strong knowledge of musculoskeletal injury assessment and prevention interventions
Company: Miami International Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A