Website Midway International Airports
The City of Chicago offers Veterans Preference to both current, active military personnel AND military personnel who have served in the Armed Forces of the United States and have received an honorable or general discharge. Eligible candidates must have at least six months of active duty documented. In order to receive the veterans preference, candidates need to indicate whether or not they are a veteran by answering “yes” or “no” to the question on the online application that asks, “Are you currently serving on active duty for at least six months in the Armed Forces of the United State
- To be considered for this position you must provide information about your educational background and your work experience.
- You must include job titles, dates of employment, and specific job duties. (If you are a current City employee, Acting Up cannot be considered.)
- If you fail to provide this information at the time you submit your application, it will be incomplete and you will not be considered for this position.
- There are three ways to provide the information: 1) you may attach a resume; 2) you may paste a resume; or 3) you can complete the online resume fields.
- You must provide your transcripts or diploma, professional license, or training certificates at time of processing, if applicable.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Aviation Management or a directly related field, plus three years of work experience in airfield operations or in the aviation industry, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous work experience in airfield operations.
- Previous work experience working with tenants, vendors, and/or contractors.
- Previous work experience monitoring weather information report, preparing and issuing field reports, supervising snow, and ice removal.
- Previous experience in general airport operations, maintenance, and security.
Company: Midway International Airports
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A