Website Midway International Airports
Manage, coordinate and direct projects falling under the scope of the Managing Deputy/Midway Airport, including projects related to stakeholder projects and relationships, as well as coordinating with other CDA sections regarding construction, concessions, real estate, planning and terminal operations and projects. Develop and coordinate timelines and projected costs and benefits related to projects.
- Provide leadership on coordinating between working groups to facilitate communications and workplans.
- Communicate and coordinate between project stakeholders, including airlines, and other tenants. Function as a specialized advisor to Managing Deputy/Midway Airport.
- Develop and implement strategies for large scale projects at Midway Airport.
- Attend and coordinate meetings with Midway stakeholders, CDA sections and/or other City Departments and agencies as it may relate to Midway projects.
- Coordinate with departmental staff the administration of citywide initiatives, departmental programs, and special projects of a complex and technical nature. Performs other related duties as required.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with at least Bachelor’s degree in Aviation Management, Business Administration, Public Administration or in a related area (Construction, IT, legal, Engineering) plus five years of project management work experience.
Company: Midway International Airports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A