Website State of Missouri
The incumbent must have the ability to perform the essential functions below either with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Prepare school lunch menus according to the rules and regulations developed by the Food Section of the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education and the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).
- Order food supplies following MSSD purchasing procedures.
- Maintain orderly, safe and clean environment.
- Perform kitchen clean-up duties.
- Maintain accurate inventory of food and kitchen supplies.
- Maintain confidentiality of parent, student and personally identifiable information.
- Direct the work of others in the kitchen.
- Accurately complete required reports on or before established deadlines.
- Lift and move 50 pounds.
- Follow required health standards of local Department of Health.
- Prepare and serve food including special diets as ordered by physicians for particular students.
- Demonstrate effective safety skills with students, equipment, environment, etc.
- Create and prepare appealing meals utilizing established nutritional guidelines.
- Develop and follow assigned daily work schedule.
- Two years experience in food preparation is preferred.
- Experience working with individuals with disabilities is preferred.
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
Company: State of Missouri
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Springfield, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A