Website State of Montana
Our mission at DPHHS is to improve and protect the health, well-being, and self-reliance of all Montanans throughout every stage of their life. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to perform meaningful work in public service to our state and its residents. Whether you are joining the workforce or have several years of experience, DPHHS has the opportunity for you!
- This position is responsible for providing clerical and administrative support services to Child and Family Services social workers regarding foster care, investigative and licensing functions.
- Responsibilities include: 1) Typing correspondence, forms, and other miscellaneous documents; 2) Maintaining and updating Foster Care and other child related records; 3) Assisting staff with maintaining demographic information.
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing.
- Two years of job-related work experience in administrative support, receptionist, or other related areas.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Company: State of Montana
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Billings, MT, US
Application Deadline: N/A