Website Minneapolis−Saint Paul International Airport
Delta Air Lines is the most awarded airline for customer satisfaction. We are looking for Ramp Agents to join the Delta family. As a Customer Service Agent, you will work with an innovative team whose common goal is to ensure that our customer’s baggage and cargo arrive safely and on time. This team plays a direct impact in driving a positive customer experience.
- Access to subsidized and vetted Backup Care for children, adults, and pets through Care.com
- Domestic and International Flight privileges for employees and eligible family members (free flights!)
- Competitive salary, industry-leading proﬁt sharing, and 401(k) with generous direct contribution and company match
Comprehensive health & welfare beneﬁts including medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability and life beneﬁts
- Paid training includes instruction, observation, exams, and performance measures.
- Discounts on hotels, cars, and other travel-related services
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Upon hire, must provide proof of legal right to work in the United States
- Ability to effectively speak, write, and understand the English language
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be able to pass all initial and recurrent training classes and exams as administered by Global Security and Airport Authority
- Must have access to reliable transportation
Qualification & Experience:
- Embraces a diverse set of people, thinking, and styles.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be proficient in English.
- Possess basic digital literacy.
- Ability to occasionally lift bags weighing between 50 and 70 pounds.
- Pass a post-offer pre-employment drug test.
- Pass a physical ability test (PAT), if fail PAT test, retest permitted within 4-8 weeks post failure.
- Pass an extensive post offer pre-employment background check, including fingerprinting and a criminal history record check required by federal law.
- Be authorized to work in the US.
Company: Minneapolis−Saint Paul International Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A