Website Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
This position reports to the Employee Resources and Personnel Management (ERPM) Department of the Office of Human Resources and Administrative Services at the Headquarters Office in Arlington, VA.
Performs the full cycle of recruitment, selection, and placement duties, including coordinating recruitment for large-scale hiring, advising on selection and placement processes, and developing outreach and vacancy marketing strategies. Performs related functions.
- Coordinates recruitment process for multi-position public safety and special large-scale hiring of career and non-career personnel.
- Writes vacancy announcements and special emphasis recruitment postings.
- Develops and delivers recruiting outreach through the Internet, jobs fairs, and other means.
- Identifies recruitment sources and contributes to recruiting strategy development.
- Applies multiple screening processes to applications, presents list of qualified applicants to selecting official, and coordinates interviews, investigations, and other selection processes.
- Notifies applicants selected for hire, promotion, or other placement; answers questions and acts as liaison with selecting official.
- May administer all aspects of entry-level and promotional public safety testing programs. May train interview panels to conduct structured interviews.
- May help develop and implement competency models and structured interview processes for an occupational group, leadership level, or other sets of jobs.
- Skill in identifying recruitment sources, vacancy announcement development, and position advertising.
- Ability to conduct new hire and promotional selection processing.
- Knowledge of human resources management with an emphasis on recruitment, selection, and placement and skill in applying to employment programs and processes.
- Knowledge of recruitment, selection, and employment legal requirements (e.g., Title VII, Americans with Disabilities Act, Age Discrimination in Employment Act) and skill in applying to employment programs and processes.
- Ability to perform detailed analyses of data and information and make recommendations.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding applicant and employee information.
- Ability to speak and write effectively.
- Skill in using a computer and office suite software, with emphasis on using an HRIS, an automated job posting system, and social media.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in job recruitment, selection, and placement in the public sector.
- Certification as a Professional in Human Resources (PHR) from the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) or an equivalent certification.
- Certification as a Certified Internet Recruiter or Certified Social Media Recruiter from Advanced Internet Recruitment Strategies (AIRS).
Company: Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Arlington, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A