Website Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
Performs a full array of pre- and post-award contract administration functions for assigned contracts, including coordination of the development of scope, specifications, cost estimates, and justifications; support of advertising, evaluation, negotiations, and contract award; compilation of contract monitoring data; review of invoices; coordination of payment; and support of contract close-out. Performs related functions.
- Participates with Office of Technology staff and others in procurement planning for Airports Authority information technology (IT) procurements.
- Assembles proposed final procurement package and forwards approved package to the Procurement and Contracts Department for solicitation.
- Works with Contracting Officer’s Technical Representatives (COTR) to draft Statements of Work (SOW), specifications, justifications, evaluation criteria, and other information.
- Compiles or helps to develop data related to contract scope, specifications, cost estimates, schedules, and other contracting decision support information.
- Coordinates with Office of Technology staff to manage design, quality assurance and quality control, and other facets of work. Recommends alternatives for contracting methods, types, and terms for effective contract administration and cost control.
- Works with others to ensure contract compliance, and to identify opportunities to control contract costs through contract pricing structure, contract consolidation, and other means.
- Conducts market research to identify potential offerors who can satisfy solicitation requirements and meet socioeconomic goals and requirements (e.g., Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise [LDBE], Women’s Business Enterprise [WBE]).
- Analyzes trends in contract types, costs, and tasks, and reports findings.
- Five years of progressively responsible experience in procurement and contracting.
- Knowledge of and ability to implement various types of contracts.
- Skill in managing and handling multiple procurements and administering multiple contracts concurrently and coordinating and integrating related efforts.
- Ability to make detailed analyses of data and information and make recommendations.
- Ability to speak and write effectively.
- Skill in using a computer and modern office suite software.
Company: Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Arlington, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A