Website Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
As the MWAA Labs Business Development Manager, you will lead in strategizing, planning, and executing on a digital revenue plan for promoting, selling and commercializing the group’s portfolio of technology solutions and services to other airports and industries.
- Plans and executes on sales and marketing campaigns for promoting airport technology solutions.
- Develops pricing strategies for the product portfolio, including unit and SaaS pricing models.
- Develops a comprehensive marketing strategy for promoting and selling airport technology solutions. Includes market research into target audience and competitor analysis, brand development, product positioning and content creation.
- Serves as the external face of the MWAA Labs organization to prospective customers in order to initiate, negotiate and close new business deals.
- Establishes and develops relationships with potential clients. Proactively seeks out new business leads and makes and follows up on cold, warm and hot calls to win new customers.
- Builds, directs, motivates, mentors and develops a team of subordinate staff in the execution of the digital revenue objectives.
- Owns the full sales and marketing cycle by identifying, qualifying, developing and closing on sales opportunities.
- Strategizes, leads and executes upon a digital revenue plan for promoting, selling and commercializing the group’s portfolio of technology solutions and services to other airports and industries.
- Works closely with other MWAA Labs and Office of Technology groups to achieve the mission of growing and diversifying digital revenue streams for the Airports Authority.
- Responsible for all aspects of client relationship management. Supports existing clients and manages strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
- Experience working within airports or the aviation industry.
- Experience with conducting market research and making detailed analyses of data and information and making recommendations.
Company: Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Arlington, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A