Website NASA - National Aeronautics and Space Administration
As an electronic circuit design engineer with the Electronics Systems Branch (ESB) at NASA Langley Research Center, you will be responsible for providing expertise in complex digital, analog, Radio Frequency (RF) and/or power circuit designs to develop and produce new electronic systems or equipment for aerospace projects and providing expert knowledge to evaluate and assess electrical and electronics systems, technologies, and architectures for space applications.
- The closing date of this announcement has been extended to 4/4/22**
- In addition to the Basic Education Requirement (in the Education section below), to qualify for this position you must meet the requirements below
- one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade, which has equipped you with the particular competencies needed to successfully perform the duties of the position described above.
- To qualify at the GS-13 level, you must have one year of directly related specialized experience equivalent to the GS-12 level
- Designing, developing, testing and/or evaluating analog and/or power circuits for aerospace applications
- Utilizing software/tools for electronic circuit design, such as, Altium or CAD.
Company: NASA – National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Norfolk, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A