Website NASA - National Aeronautics and Space Administration
You will serve as a Technology Transfer Officer within the Exploration Technology Office of the Exploration Integration and Science Directorate with responsibility for managing the Tech Transfer Team and overseeing all new technology reporting, patent processing, license agreements, awards administration, and technology marketing, to enable commercialization of NASA technology.
- Present Tech Transfer Program content to NASA leadership, providing insight and guidance to the strategic direction and tactical execution of tasks and activities.
- Oversee and manage the resources of the technology transfer office to ensure all requirements and metrics are met on time.
- Represent the Agency Technology Transfer Program to outside entities at economic development events in the region and across the country.
- Oversee and guide all reporting, patent processing, licensing and marketing to enhance or enable the commercialization opportunities for NASA technologies.
- Serve as the Software Release Authority (SRA) to provide insight and guidance on the release of developed software innovations to the public domain via Software Usage Agreements.
- Please see the “Additional Information” section for important information about COVID-19 vaccination requirements for federal employees.
- If selected, you will be required to complete a financial disclosure statement
- You must meet qualifications requirements by the closing date of this announcement
Qualification & Experience:
- In addition to the basic education requirement (shown below), you must have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade, which has equipped you with the particular competencies needed to successfully perform the duties of the position described above.
Company: NASA – National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bryan, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A