Website NASA - National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Serves as a Lead Management and Program Analyst in the Business Office of the Information Technology and Communications Services Directorate at the Kennedy Space Center.
- Provides business management support by integrating expert technical advice in the monitoring and evaluation of contractor activities on contracts covering agency-wide systems.
- Sets priorities and prepares schedules for completion of work. Provides guidance and leads the Records Management, Print Officer, Forms Manager, and the Scientific and Technical Information (STI) Manager functions.
- Analyzes technical assessment reports prepared by designated subject matter experts.
- Reviews work products of contract personnel, including accepting, amending or rejecting their work.
- Ensures that contract requirements are met, and that all activities are performed in compliance with the terms of the contract. Recommends modifications to acquisition strategies.
- Provides authoritative business decisions, advice, and consultation to contractors on variables and unknowns affecting planning, coordination, and critical problems with respect to safety, costs, and economics.
- Serves as Lead and Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) for the Information Technology Support Services (ITSS) II and follow-on contract.
- Responsible for overall coordination of ITSS requirements development, contract surveillance planning, and determining contract re-alignments scope changes working with the contractor and the IT Business Office.
- Directs, coordinates, and approves work statements for information technology and communications services and products.
- Conducts research and analysis to determine if actions are required to exercise the option years on contracts to ensure that they do not expire.
- Please see the “Additional Information” section for important information about COVID-19 vaccination requirements for federal employees.
- This is a bargaining unit position – American Federation of Government Employees ? Local 513.
- If selected, you will be required to complete a financial disclosure statement
- You must meet qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement
Qualification & Experience:
- You must have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade, which has equipped you with the particular competencies needed to successfully perform the duties of the position described above.
Company: NASA – National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A