Website NASA - National Aeronautics and Space Administration
The Office of the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) provides operations support services and business solutions to the community of 10,000 House Members, Officers and staff. The CAO organization comprises more than 650 technical and administrative staff working in a variety of areas, including information technology, finance, budget management, human resources, payroll, child care, food and vending, procurement, logistics and administrative counsel.
- The successful candidate should have the ability to pay attention to detail, have strong organization skills, can work independently and in a team environment,
- The ability to multitask.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Knowledge of the legislative process is not required, but is a plus.
- Please do not contact or submit applications to congressional offices.
- Excellent organization skills; excellent communication skills
- Ability to complete projects within timelines and under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain a professional and courteous work disposition; ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Company: NASA – National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A