Website NASA - National Aeronautics and Space Administration
You will serve as a Technology Transfer Officer within the Exploration Technology Office of the Exploration Integration and Science Directorate with responsibility for managing the Tech Transfer Team and overseeing all new technology reporting, patent processing, license agreements, awards administration, and technology marketing, to enable commercialization of NASA technology.
- Serve as the Software Release Authority (SRA) to provide insight and guidance on the release of developed software innovations to the public domain via Software Usage Agreements.
- Oversee and manage the resources of the technology transfer office to ensure all requirements and metrics are met on time.
- Represent the Agency Technology Transfer Program to outside entities at economic development events in the region and across the country.
- Present Tech Transfer Program content to NASA leadership, providing insight and guidance to the strategic direction and tactical execution of tasks and activities.
- Oversee and guide all reporting, patent processing, licensing and marketing to enhance or enable the commercialization opportunities for NASA technologies.
- If selected, you will be required to complete a financial disclosure statement
- Please see the “Additional Information” section for important information about COVID-19 vaccination requirements for federal employees.
- You must meet qualifications requirements by the closing date of this announcement
Qualification & Experience:
- You must have successfully completed a bachelor’s or graduate degree with a major in either a) engineering from a college or university that has ABET accredited engineering programs or b) Physical Science, Mathematics, Life Science, Computer Science*, or other field of physical science.
Company: NASA – National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A