Website State of North Carolina
The salary grade for this position is GN05. State employees are encouraged to apply for positions of interest even if the salary grade is the same as, or lower than, their current position. If selected for this position, a new salary will be recalculated taking into consideration the quantity of relevant education and experience, funding availability, and internal equity. Based upon these factors, a pay increase MAY result.
- Maintaining accounting records or separate accounts receivable/payable.
- Reconciling data and ensuring overall accuracy.
- Coordinating and/or making recommendations for procedural changes as needed.
- Handling fiscal and financial operations of the respective work unit and involvement in the budget process.
- Analyzing data for accuracy.
- Interpreting policy and procedure.
- Solving problems.
- Documented knowledge of accounting methods. procedures, and accounting practices needed to perform the work.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school or General Education Development Diploma; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Company: State of North Carolina
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Myrtle Beach, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A